• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LinguaComm’s prior written consent. Used the Request Form to make website link requests.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
Everything you see and hear on this website (the “Content”), including, for example, all of the text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips, and audio-video clips, is protected under Canadian and applicable international copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyrights in the Content are owned by LinguaComm. The entire Content of this site is copyrighted as a collective work under Canadian and applicable international copyright laws and treaties, and LinguaComm owns the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the Content.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this web site (the “Trademark(s)”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of LinguaComm, unless otherwise explicitly stated. You may not reproduce, display or otherwise use any LinguaComm Trademark without first obtaining LinguaComm's written permission.